November.....November how I love but will not miss you. Not this year. You see, the beginning of November was HARD and I mean H-A-R-D for Sunshine. She was reliving traumas, having night terrors, telling stories about her previous home constantly (which we embrace), but then switching into infant mode and staying there 99% of the time. Let me explain: Infant mode is when my sweet little sunshine starts whining and grunting EVERYTHING. Grunting and wailing and mama gagaing and sucking on her toes and drooling. Oh, and sentences? NO FREAKING WAY! "No!" "Mine!" "Want Drink!" That's it.... This makes getting through school, housework and life feel ( and at times be) impossible.
What to do... what to do....I know! Lets consult Christine Moers . She always says to out crazy the crazy, so I woke up the next morning, I got up and informed the wife that the time had come to out crazy the craziest... Crazy outfits, random noises for no reason at all but to break up the spiraling chattery nonsense and best of all...SHARPIES!!!!
I give you....photos:
At first she thought the case of the stripes was a bit nuts.
Then it spread to Moms

Now it was AWESOME!!!
Ladies, gentleman, and crazies... It Worked!!!
Our Sunshine is back, and feeling just a bit more secure during this hard time of year. It isn't perfect, but that is what makes life so perfect. Each day is a step.
So Thank you Christine, from the bottom of our hearts, for teaching, loving, and supporting so many children and families.
-Mommy M











No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!