Sunday, December 30, 2012

There's NO way to not be thankful...

The Saturday before we left: You've been wondering for... ugh, a month now? So, Do you really want to know where we're going? . .
.
.Excited anticipation shows...
OK... We're going to Florida.
To Disney World.
We're leaving Monday morning. At sunrise.
You help us pack tomorrow.
.
.
They almost look disappointed.
.
No. really.
Disney World.
REALLY.
With GrandmaK.
Yes, really.
Ten days.
REALLY REALLY REALLY. .
.
. GrammaK TOOK US TO DISNEY WORLD. For TEN days... it was awesome-amazing, like more fun than I think I've possibly ever had... and the same for our girls. One of the funniest looks I think I've ever seen was the one that came from a stranger hearing, in a completely calm, bored, tone, the phrase "Sorry Sunshine, You can't. lose. Disney World... or Christmas, so it's not worth trying." Against their will, the girls had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!