Wednesday, April 16, 2014

update April

Ok, so, I haven't updated in a very. long. time... Oh, look at that, about once a month isn't that bad! Life is changing all the time. I guess joining groups where I can vent this stuff makes it less necessary to rant here.
Sunshine is giving us hell these days. I guess I feel like I'm complaining more than I should be. There are people who are much. worse. off. than us. But we have had some scary stuff this month. The tribe could have become involved if things had gotten "more interesting" with 3g and their baby brother (JJ), but we finally got ahold of the Big Bad Tribe Guy and he said, there's no tribe case, they want nothing to do with us and keep doing what we're doing.
Sunshine has started to regress. She's getting vile. She threatened to choke me today!!! Like actually put her hands around my throat!!!
I'm going to pick up 3g and JJ to celebrate is birthday and babysit for a few hours like we've promised...
I hope he enjoys the recorded book for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!