This place is just not so secure and safe feeling anymore and Sunshine needs a place to run and have fun, with a fence. The dog needs a yard (since Sunshine would rather die than let him go to the dog park). We need privacy and no one living above us.
I wanted to die when, after a three hour rager in which Sunshine yelled that we were beating her, smothering her, she couldn't breath, and was beating on the walls and windows screeching for HELP!!!, she calmed down, she had her clothes back on, We could leave (the reason she was throwing the massive fit? She wanted to be able to control what we were able to do/where and when we could go.). She held my hand, she was smiling, chatting, helping take the dog potty. The neighbor (who lives over us) actually said, "well, it doesn't look like it could have been too bad of a beating, still able to walk."
I was livid. I took a breath I smiled.
Sunshine was the one to say, "Oh no, my mommies DON'T HIT. Hitting is BAD. Mommies make me has time out and consequences."
I shook my head and smiled, irritated, locked her into her seat, and vowed that the next place we live, it would be in a house.
Anyways, we're moving. And so we're selling
According to Sunshine's face, we are selling her most prized possessions. (Even though she's never seen any of this





oh my gosh is that pouting face cute!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new home :) I wish you good neighbors and an easy move!