she said she wanted:
a talking baby
a horse
a talking dog
a computer
she got:
a talking baby with...
a horse stroller/rocking hose
a talking dog
Woody from TS3 (to match the Jesse she got for her birthday)
video games.
She was super happy about Woody, OMG too cool jaw drop face.
Is pleased with the puppy, but a little frustrated because it takes tome to learn it
Is happy/annoyed with the baby/horse because it's almost as needy as she is and like her, expresses what it wants to do and will.not.go.to.sleep. AND it's favorite thing to say is ..... "hold me Mommy" And it will not be ignored.
I had to hold my breath not to laugh when she made naptime. now. face and the baby said, while being tucked in "I want to dance, Mommy" and Sunshine took a deep breath before saying, "it's naptime. no. more. talking. Close your eyes and I'll cover you up!"
As far as the computer, not happening. She got a kids computer for Christmas last year, this year, she wants the real thing. That can sit on her lap. And she can call (Cali)'Forna with. I told her no computer until she learns to read, earns the money, and shows me that she can take care of one. The first and the last being two of our biggest struggles. She says she doesn't want to learn how to read because it makes her think. And, well, no six year old LIKES to clean up... then again, no six year old needs their own, personal, laptop.
Now off to grandmas where there will be video games and steak dinner. I love that M's mom is able to ask what Sunshine should get, get that, and resist the urge to buy enough for five kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!