Monday, March 12, 2012

We have a little girl...

Whose handwriting is way worse than her seven year old sisters'.
Who cannot focus on anything...
Who can read at a fifth grade level.
Who cannot comprehend what she has read.
Who is making me CRAZY.
But I love her?
No...
Wait...
I love her.
A lot.




==========================================================
She turned 10 on the tenth. Her golden birthday!!! I had never heard of such a thing.
Grandpa and siblings went to ChuckECheese with us.
Uninvited guests showed up with them.(Not the BM, but these people who (I'm gonna scream if I hear it again) "was there at her birth and gave her her first bath because every body was focused on the mother and left the baby there. I'm her GODmother." BM says "NOT TRUE".)- it took a $40 party and made it $105.
I. am. pissed.
Especially since GrandmaK paid for it.
=========================================================

LMS is doing SOOOooo awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!