Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 11

Here, we are on day 11 of Sunshine's first hospital admission in 3 years. She is sounding better, she is blowing better PFTs, she is feeling a bit better.

She coughs more now. Her voice is hoarse, she has less energy... I hate it. She is my Sunshine. I mean that. Without her, I feel as though everything is gloomy and dark. Even when she is making me C-R-A-Z-Y. I despise that her "baseline" is shifting, and there is nothing that I can do. I love that little girl more than life and I want to take all her pain away.

The amazing part? She is so strong... She takes her pills, copes with her Pic, tolerates the steriods, and does an airway clearance that would give a grown woman some serious exercise, like it is no big deal at all. AWESOME.

Here we are. We are waiting for Wed. We are hoping the cough is cleared up. We are hoping that they will not just send her home if she has not, in fact, reached baseline. We are hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!