Monday, March 25, 2013

2:35AM


After being tucked into her closet-floor mat for the second night in a row, Sunshine woke us up at 2AM, she had a bad dream: some bad guys broke into the house and made her and sister hide in their closets until moms came and... then she woke up.
I suggested that she might, maybe, be more comfortable and feel less stuck, in her real bed, if she wanted, just to try out, maybe just to see, if she wanted... maybe.
Sunshine hopped into her bed and got covered up, and said with a yawn 

"Well,that was a fun espermiencts" (es-peer-me-enk-ts, possibly a 2AM kids rendition of experience and experiment together)
I responded by asking if she was going to sleep in her closet more or if her bed was too comfy? It is and her closet is "no so really good to sleeping" then snuggled into the blankets being taken from the closet mat and stacked back on top of her and fell promptly back asleep with a (shhh - relaxed!!) little smile.

====================================================

Saturday, Sunshine set out with a mission: she was moving out. She would move into the post office. (I have NO CLUE). MommyM helped her pack, laid out some of the challenges ahead, and Sunshine decided that would she still move... into her closet.
OK...
Hmm...
We let it ride. That night, I tucked her into her closet. Sang all her normal songs and did her usual routine... In the morning, I greeted her, when she came out in her PJs (which they are not supposed to do, bed clothes are for bed, other clothes are for public eye) I made sure to call her ma'am and remind her that pubic decency was required to be sure to keep our children safe. She needed to return to her quarters and dress more appropriately or leave (remember, it was 19*F outside and four inches of snow was in the middle of falling; there was zero risk of her trying to go anywhere) Things actually went pretty well the remainder of Sunday. At bedtime, she made her mat, went potty, and wsa tucked sound into her mat on the closet floor... Until 2:35AM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!