Friday, May 31, 2013

welcome to my brain . net: overwhelm

welcome to my brain . net: overwhelm: I currently feel like I'm drowning in life. Probably because I am.  It's been molasses thick, lately. I believe that the hardness...

(hateful kid-glare in the eves says) "Thank you *Christiiiiine*. I don't WANT to hear this cr... right now. I yell too much. I get too caught up in the hell of a kid that doesn't help or cooperate (and another that is compulsively "helpful" in a way that translates to actually tripping over them in their effort to grasp a twig of control over the family by doing everything perfectly right at the perfectly wrong moment) and feeling like nothing. NOTHING. is good enough or effective enough and, most certainly NOTHING is working. And I am, therefore, really, nothing. and there's no point in this cr.. and ... grumblegrumblegrumble..." (pissed hateful kid-glare intensifies.) YES. hmph. I hate still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!