It's 430AM here.
I hate needle fear.
I hate giving myself injections.
I hate panic attacks.
I hate dead batteries.
I HATE CF.
(My 8 year old also hates CF.)
I hate having weak arms.
I hate bloody coughs. (even when I think it may be from her throat, not her lungs.)
I hate "MS relapses" and the mental mush that comes with them.
I hate numbness and poor balance and weakness.
I hate those few hours when it's not Saturday but it's not Sunday, it's just... the perfect time to try to convince youself to finally do an injection because you've run out of procrastinations and distractions and the only thing left to do is finally stab yourslef and GtFtS (which, it you haven't read the book, is "Go the Frack to Sleep"(only it's not "frack", it's a much less nice word)).
I am TIRED of being an alphabet soup family.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!