Monday, February 03, 2014

I feel like I'm neglecting Fe these days but, really, there's not much to tell. She's trying her best to make good choices and usually doing a fairly good job. She's a bit frustrated that I won't drive her to student council at 7:30 in the morning, in the snow, just because she didn't get elected. I'm pretty sure she'll live. By my reckoning, I'm not supposed to drive in the snow anyway.
"Battle of the Books" is a competition where kiddos read a set of 12 books and compete to show their ability to remember the things that happened in which book. She's actually the most proficient student in the group.  She is now the captain of her team!!! She has read all the books and answers the most questions correctly. Part of Fe's job is to make a list of questions that the rest of the group will study (hopefully while they READ THE BOOKS!!!) in order to help them guess the book the judges ask.
She is AWESOME!!
Oh, also, she is starting to do some heavy attachment work in therapy. It's pretty difficult for her but she's giving her best effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!