Sunday, October 02, 2011
Kids today don't know what "mail' is other than the place they put bills.
The other day, MommyM was doing history with Sunshine. The first question, the start the lesson was "what would you do if you wanted to get a message to someone who lives veryfar away, like, too far to walk or drive, and they didn't have a phone to call?" So Sunshine thinks for a minute, and says, "well, I would call them." M reminds her that they don't have a phone, and they don't have internet for email either. Sunshine thinks a little longer, complains that everyone has phones, that's how you talk to people and get help when you need it, like a abulace or fire people. M says they don't have a phone where they live. Sunshine thinks some more and decides... "Well, hrmmm, if they didn't have a phone and they live too far away.... I guess I would just use Skype."
Labels:
fun stuff,
school days,
Sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!