Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh and by the way...

We think she may be eating POOP...
Not painting with.
Not paying in.
Not building with it.
Not making then flushing...
Not even hording it...
but eating...
feces?

Eating it???

Her breath sometimes smells like poop. I mean, at first I thought that maybe she just didn't brush her teeth well. But M noticed it the other day and said maybe the mal-oder is... eating it???

I think it might be time for a drs appointment.

Any other (sorry for the pun) Ass-vise?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the eye doc. Ran it by a few friends of mine in the CF community and they mentioned the possibility that some varieties of infection (some strains of pseudomonas and cepecia) can cause *really* funky breath smells as well as malabsorption if her digestive enzymes are out of whack or her gut's obstructed in some way. Either way, I think your gut feeling about a doctors appointment is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are definitely growing Pseudomonas and another bacteria that competes with it (the name of wihch I just can't remember). So she's on Tobi every other month. But they say she's absorbing well and she's growing like a weed - a little over an inch in the past four months (I think the fastest she's grown in a long long time).

    ReplyDelete

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!