Saturday, December 12, 2015

Things *are* going to change and *you* will . Not. Dictate our lifes.

She's back home again.

Not so much a change in personality, but a personality emerging...
Instead of ALWAYS going from reaction/response level 2 to level 4.5; we're going from maybe a 0.5 to a level 3: verbal response only.
She has a mode other than super moody, violent, mean.
SHE'S sometimes often PLAYING and it doesn't involve death, violence, or gore.
She smiles.
She's dancing around.
She's easy to flip out of that mode into Queen Sunshine: Don't Piss Me Off,
She is able to recover from being flipped.

She's been taken off of Fluoxetine and Abilify but put on Risperdal twice a day.
After much discussion it was secided the risks are less than the damage being done and the potential results.
I'm afraid that this is some miracle drug that is going to make her seem neuro-typical enough to qualify for mainstream classes within a week of being sent to a closed classroom bse. of her behavior. I also don't put too much faith in miracles but a girl can dream, right?

The psychologist who was seeing her at the hospital also spent a while talking to us. He has diagnosed both of us with PTSD. I guess it explains the constant headaches and soreness I feel.

1 comment:

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!