MommaT: I think
LMS: I want to play outsiiiiide.
MommaT: OK. But, I need you to go with me to the store to get some wood to fix the table.
LMS: but... I... THEN can I play outside?
MommaT: I think so.
MommaT and LMS go to the store. It takes longer than planned because people don't answer their pages for twenty five minutes and then take their sweet time telling you they can't DO what they are paid to do the store doesn't have the saw you need.
Foreseeing this might be a problem, MommaT buys LMS a sweet drink.
MommaT and LMS get home. Mommas tell LMS to put on her vest because the store took longer than planned.
***LMS flips her sh!t.
LMS is sent to her room because 1)she's being defiant. 2)she's being physically hurtful. 3)she won't listen that when her vest is done, she can still go outside until dinner is ready.
MommaT guides her to her room.
LMS screams.
Mommas ignore.
LMS screams about how vial mommys are and how much she hates them and wants her abuser and the semi-abusive foster home.
Mommas ignore.
LMS kicks her bedroom door in full toddler temper tantrum glory.
Mommas ignore.
LMS comes out of her room to scream some more.
MommaT guides her back to her room.
LMS starts throwing things out of her bedroom door.
Mommas ignore.
LMS comes streaking through the house nude as a newborn baby.
Mommas ignore.
LMS shakes her butt at her mommas. "look!"
MommaM says "I can't see you without your clothes. Go back to your room until you are ready to make better choices."
LMS runs back to her room.
Thirty seconds later LMS runs back out and spreads the blinds open, stands in the blinds so the neighbors can see her.
Mommas ignore.
LMS shakes her butt. MommaT guides her back to her bedroom and shuts the door.
LMS runs to the middle of the living area, smacks her butt, and spreads her butt-cheeks, telling Mommas to look.
Mommas ignore.
LMS turns around, grabs her genitals and tells mommas to "LOOK AT THIS!"
Mommas ignore (glancing with only the eyes to be aware of what's happening without actually appearing to look in that direction)
LMS spreads her labia and begins to finger herself, "look, this is totally awesome!!!"
MommaT guides her back to her bedroom. "I really with I could see LMS, but she doesn't have clothes on."
LMS runs out naked.
Mommas ignore.
LMS pees on her clothes in the hallway.
Mommas ignore.
LMS yells "hahaha! there's a BUNCH of stinky yucky pee in the hallway! Somebody peed in the hallway!!!"
Mommas ignore.
(LMS has now peed on her day clothes, on her night clothes, and on her underpants.)
LMS is now in her bedroom window, naked.
Mommas ignore.
LMS realizes that no one appears to care that she is naked and trying to act out in any way possible. Apparently, this is no longer fun because it ISN'T working. LMS begins to scream and cry that no one loves her and she wants to go back to her abuser.
Mommas ignore.
LMS realizes that she is naked, which means we will not acknowledge her. She is hungry. And all of the clothes she can get to have pee on them.
She yells "I caaannnnntttt puuuttt anyyyy clowuttttthhhhheeeessss oooonnnnn!!! THEY GOT PEE ON THEM!!!!"
hmmmm, MommyT thinks, she should have thought of that before she peed on them.
I give it a minute to sink in.
I throw a pair of pajamas and underwear onto her bed without so much as a glance in the door and shut it.
LMS comes out of her room dressed.
MommaT says "pick up your mess and do your vest or go back to your room."
LMS starts to pick up. She gets half way done.
MommaM says "I really like the way you are fixing the clothes on the floor. That makes me proud of you."
LMS flips her sh!t, throwing everything she can reach at mommys, kicking, hitting, pulling her hair, and scratching herself. Mommys ignore.
This continues for two more hours, Every time she comes out and bypasses her vest, MommyT guides her back to her room.
Finally, MommyT just sits in a chair by her vest and straps her in as she comes in for the next attack. LMS gets really angry and trys to be violent.
MommyT holds her arms crossed over her chest and holds her there until her vest is done. At the end of the vest, LMS lets her pills be placed in her mouth. When a drink is offered, she swallows her pills and then spits the drink (pediasure) down her front, before trying to grab it from MommyT's hands, and throw it.
MommaT rolls her eyes. "You have to drink at least this or you will get a blockage. You let us give your enzymes."
LMS "no."
"sigh. this is not a choice."
Holds the cup to her mouth.
LMS"no."
MommyT holds her hands down and dumps a little of the drink into her mouth.
LMS "no"
MommyT "not a choice."
Dumps a little more into her mouth, holding the cup there so she HAS to drink it. this is medically necessary, not abuse. She will get an intestinal block and her intestines will burst if she does not eat after taking her enzymes. We cannot wait it out because she has a very limited amount of time before her enzymes begin eating at her and harden the material that is already in her bowels. She barely ate after taking her breakfast dose.
She begins to fake crying.
MommyT dumps a little more into her mouth.
LMS "no."
MommyT rolls eyes and dumps a little more into her mouth.
LMS "no."
MommyT dumps a little more in.
MommyT "Just so you know, this would go faster if you would just drink the stuff. You like it. It tastes good. You could be enjoying the cuddles and drinking your drink."
LMS "no."
MommyT dumps a little more into her mouth. LMS willingly drinks about half of the remainder before starting to spit it out again.
MommyT sighs, gives her about fifteen seconds, and offers the drink again. She drink.
MommyT "I'm so glad you are making this choice. I like it when you drink your ensure."
LMS spits the last little bit out of her mouth and down her clothes.
MommyT "OK. I still love you. However, you're going to bed now."
MommyT "OK. I still love you. However, you're going to bed now."
LMS "no."
MommyM "goodnight LMS. I hope you have really good dreams and we have a great day tomorrow so we can go Treasure hunting!!!"
LMS "no"
MommyT carries her into her bed and tucks her in, gives a kiss on the forehead and a goodnight.
LMS "nooooo."
MommyT turns off the light and closes the door.
LMS "NO"
Now, I'm assuming everyone has seen the supernanny bedtime technique with "bedtime sweetheart"/walk back to bed, "bedtime"/walk back to bed, and then silence/walk back to bed. Yeah...
Just add LMS's "no" before every walk back.
For another half hour.
Which wouldn't be bad if it hadn't been for the previous four hours.
What did we do right? What did we do wrong?





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!