There are 56 (plastic) brightly colored easter eggs filled with (wrapped and sealed) candy candy (that no one likes to eat very much of) tossed throughout our part of our property. In the forest. Around the house. In the trees. On the deck.
I have no facking clue WHERE the eggs actually are. I just know there are 56 of them, they all came with candy (there weren't any of the sticker-filled kind (WTH)), and NO REAL EGGS (sad day, because deviled eggs sound super yummy right now, but they attract wildlife we don't want). And about 18 are near the deck. At that point, I lost interest and it was dark and cold so I started throwing things out into the pasture.
But, there are 56 eggs, and two little girls will be excited to get unlimited crack tomorrow even though it will disappear in the night.
Sunday, April 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!