The girls are hanging by a thread hooked on their fingernail tips. I don't even know what has them so on edge. No fits, no nothing really, just seem to be stretched thinner than I-don't-know-what and barely able to do anything. Waking up this morning was hard for them, eating was hard for them, going to the family visit was hard for them, going to the doctor was hard for them. Everything was just pushing their limits of control.
They both slept really well last night. They both got up and picked their clothes this morning... Then they had to start breathing and it has all-been-too-much ever since. They're so on-edge that poor Fe has been working really hard to talk herself through regulating ("don't watch the dog eat your food. You like the food. It tastes really yummy. Ignore the dog and eat you yummy food...." Lots of blinking and out of sorts wiggling/moving/head wobbling. I dunno.
Monday, April 09, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!