Wednesday, August 21, 2013

excited, nervous, scared...

but pushing through.

-Tomorrow, Sunshine has a neuro appt. regarding the seizure(s). That should be a pretty early thing.
-Friday, psych, because (1) we were already planning it, and (2) I think they wouldn't have let us leave the hospital until we did. They were super nervous. Super. Nervous. Especially, I think, because we just... left. when she was freaking out that first time. (Although WE knew what we were doing, I believe they thought we were scared off, afraid we couldn't handle it.)
Our car (Jo-Jo) is squeal-grinding, allegedly because we have bad breaks; however, she's stopping just fine. That should be taken care of Monday morning (I think).

The girls are ready not ready ready not ready scared excited freaking out over  deeply contemplating school starting next week. They're torn so Fe is playing "super-extra-incredibly-wowsers-excited that school is starting and she'll love everyone there and everyone will be her BEST Best best friend forever and ever and ever amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, AAANNNDDD EVERYONE will love her!!!" 
Sunshine is kinda trying to pretend to try hiding that she's (almost) secretly wetting her pants. This will be her first real experience with public school.
We have all the supplies, including semi-transparent backpacks (both girls have a tendency to... acquire things that they do not, per say, "own" and others are desperately searching for).


Then Tuesday....

TUESDAY.

Tuesday is the first day of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!