Monday, September 22, 2014

No, really this time, it's a NEW post!!!

Fe is growing and slowly(ish) becoming a (pre?)-teen every day. She is maturing and not at the same time. At one point she wants to be the "big girl" bossing her sister and cooking dinner, but the next breath she wants to watch Curious George and play "cat" while crawling around on the floor.
I swear, I might just cover the knees of her pants with duct tape (or just metal sheeting) and tell her if she rips them, she buys new clothes.
At this age, I'm considering letting her get herself a sewing machine or just requiring she buy her own replacement clothes. I already do my best to get things from the thrift store... Okay, actually I've just discovered that all thrift stores aren't filthy, dark, stinky, bug holes;  but SOME are places where I can get the girls pretty darn decent stuff at a price I can afford. I can even gt something now and then. (Actually, I managed -by chance, I was shopping for the girls- to find a real winter coat for me this week!!!)... Anyway. Sidetracked. Sorry. She may need to start her own clothing replacement plan if she can't figure out how to quit dragging her knees on the floor all the time.
Fe is also practicing violin muchmore than I anticipated. She is worlds better than I ever imagined. Sometimes she even manages a few notes of a song!!!
MommyM and I would both like to get her the same neuropsych exam Sunshine received a few months ago, which we just got the results of this month!!! (Only took six months.)

School photos!!!
We finally got Fe's school photos printed.
The ones the school made were horrid. So I took my own.
I am quite happy with the final results. These are NOT the ones we're passing out. That means, these are NOT the best!!


Sunshine's school photos haven't happened yet.

Sunshine is a hand full. And a half today. She's in a good mood but a little... hyper, we'll say.

We get the results from her neuropsych eval on Wednesday. The first part of the eval (covered by Medicaid, which means the doc couldn't address "behavioural issues" BUT he did point out previous mentions of RAD and basically pointed out that he would. not. argue. that diagnosis and "supported it" without saying he agrees) was received at the beginning of September. I don't know what a diagnosis would mean for Sunshine or us but my instinct is that it could do... something? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!