We talked today about learning the words to songs and practicing singing often (she wants to be a singing/cop/buddha and go on American Idol). We get home tonight and she gets out her microphone.
" I love my pareeents, and all my family, and the always love meeee!
Even when I'm sad or mad or making bad choices or throwing fiiits, they always love me!
They always stay, even if I am naughty they will never go away.
I love my parents even though I'm angry and they love me!
I love my parents even when I'm a scaredy cat and they love me!
I love my parents even when I don't want to BECAUSE they always love me!
I always love my paaaareeeents and they always love meeee!"
Oh so this is what healing sounds like... <3<3<3 Oh the freaking hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!