The grown up tapping made me get annoyingly dewy-eyed. A few of the lines tapped made me laugh a little because, like our kids, I ain't there yet. No. I didn't tap along. Sorry.
But I want to build a tapping script for the kids. Sunshine's been (very lightly) tapping (kinda, a little bit) for a few years now; she liked Jordan's when I played it and has remembered about it again.Fe... isn't so sure but I think (maybe???) she's humoring me. It embarrassed her to
She's scared.
She's a little angry (OK, probably more than a little) at us (we assume because we're narcissistic and we "let" her go and she's being pretty... cold(?)... Fake(?)...mostly to M (and -again with the narcissism - I was the one who made it very clear from the get- that we were not meant to be her forever parents and she would be moving away from us, and she's been... warmer(?)... toward me).
She's
She's so different from round one, which is super hard because she's
She loves to point out any fault (real or imagined) she can find to everyone she sees.
She has no stranger danger, traffic, basic life-skill-type, or what Sunshine would call "DUH" sense.
She won't say it, but I am convinced she's PLAYING dumb. I know she's got more sense than she's showing... she's always acting super confused/oblivious/...stupid... for lack of a better term (we've no uttered that word in our home (well, once when she tried to walk off with a chick in front of social security because she was "nice and had a puppy", Sunshine did ask her if she "was really THAT stupid" but we did correct her and make her apologize, then we ran into the other room, laughed, cried a little because that shows so much growth, and we are now working really hard to teach her basic life skills. Like how to cross a street without needing an ambulance - and it gets scary). She acts so air-headed and oblivious that a blow drier in the ear would not provide sufficient oxygen for her head.). We call it "confused".
There are several other things going on but I can't identify them right now...
Sigh...
We need a script for her.





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!