We got the kids ready for school and walked them down to the bus stop (we keep a fairly short leash on our girls, they tend to be unpredictable at times... apparently a wise move if you haven't read yet). Luckily, I had taken the coats out of storage that weekend, so they were, at least, warm.
When I sent them off, Fe and her "crush" as Sunshine likes to tease, were pretty adorable.
It's really more irritating than anything else when we started to get calls about "flood watches"
(I made MommyM really really, really mad and did.)
You see that stick sticking randomly out of the edge of the lake? It was placed fifteen minutes before. That's where the edge of the river SHOULD BE that stick should stay dry.
You'll notice that there's water around it? That means the river is rising.





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!