or something.
(I'm changing "Trini"'s blog name to "3")3's birthday party is today!
Awesome right?
The girls are going to go to her house and help set up for her 8th(!) birthday party. It's going to be all PINK (her favorite color) and a big surprise!
Mom's are really nervous because there will be people there who we were not expecting, some of which have never met Fe and are anticipating this first time.
People who WE don't know. I'm not sure how to handle this and keep reminding myself that I have the car keys and we can leave whenever the need strikes. I don't know how to express to people without yelling that touching and hugging repetitively and kissing are NOT appropriate. Even if you were the babysitter when she was an infant. She doesn't remember you. Back the truck off. I hope to find a way to not offend people and protect our girls at the same time.
Fe is being LOUD and a little wild and loosing her impulse control.
Sunshine is being MEAN and HATEFUL/HURTFUL.
NOT looking forward to this afternoon...
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!