Monday, October 14, 2013

MommyM gets things in order

MommyM rocks!
She spent two hours this evening with Fe. Organizing her binder.
Fe was nervous, MommyM  was patent.
Fe was trying to distract. MommyM was gentle and calm.
Fe was all over the place. MommyM was still.
In the end, she gently guided her to getting her backpack organized in such a way that she can find things and Fe has a to-do list for tomorrow.

I know I don't own that kind of patience.
I can handle the nuts crazy wildness of our girls.
I do not organize back packs.
(OK OK OK, I do not organize much at all.)
She was fabulous with our little girl who was convinced that she was in for it when Mom started going through her binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!