Also, she comes into the nurse's office just about every.single.day. around 2PM. She has fatigue that sits in around then; so we're all trying to be understanding. She no longer wants to do school. She'd rather play, sleep, or even light people on fire as long as she isn't sitting at a desk and listening to the teacher.
After getting the same call. every day. for a week+, I've told the nurse, "No blood? No fever? No vomit? BACK TO CLASS SUNSHINE!!!" the nurse found this hilarious; I think intends to to it.
Also, when Sunshine leaves the class for pretty much any reason, it's a Crap shoot as to whether or not she'll actually come back without being chased down.
Really, Sunshine just has a hard time with October.
We don't know why. We have a hard time figuring it out every year.
No known "October specific abuse" history or Traumaversaries.
No "first family(s)" celebrations to miss...
Nothing we know of.
I've finally just put it in the (OK. I have to pimp it here because 1) it's FREE and 2) I really do RELY on it every.single.day. for everything: shopping lists, the family calendar, and to do lists.) Cozi Calendar every day in the month, "October is hard for Sunshine, be as patient as you can" besides reminding us every day for the rest of this month, it will show up for us next year so that we're not scratching our heads and bickering at the beginning of October when Sunshine loses her head.





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!