Lil1 had fun this morning... Between 7 and 9 she woke up, snuck out of the bedroom, opened a brand new box of rice chex, had some, got an 18oz jar of peanut butter, a 1/2 gallon jar of animal crackers, and a can of baby food. She snuck back into her room, opened the PB, ate 1/3 of the jar (between 4 and 6oz), about 1/5" of the crackers, and failed at opening the baby food. She then came into our room, smelling of peanut butter and something bready, jabbered and got hugs and cuddles and more jabbering and giggling, and after about 20 minutes, announced that she was... hungry?????... It suddenly occurred to me that the child who had just been bathed ten hours ago smelled... food-ish??? and looked... splotchy? I sat up in my bed, looked into her room, grumbled, got up, and cleaned up the mess. I gave her a SMALL bowl of the cereal, when she wouldn't relent on the constant "I'm hungries", gave her a rather LARGE glass of water, and went to help MommyM... Lil1 announced that she had to go potty, we sent her to the bathroom, the door to which she slammed in true teenage style. MommyM got dressed, we straightened our room a little, I went out and started working on the kitchen, I realized that Lil1 had been in the bathroom for an... unusual amount of time for a three year old...
ah, sh*t, what NOW??????? I went, I saw, I regretted... Lil1 had usurped- no I don't know how or where from... possibly under the baby locked counter - 1)an entire roll of toilet paper 2) a spray bottle of peroxide (love this plan, sold at wal*mart, keeps the peroxide in actual full working order) and 3) a spray bottle of shower cleaner. She was "cleaning the bathroom" with toilet paper and peroxide and tilex!!! OMG!! No, nothing got on her, she was very careful... the counter was very... drippy... and covered in toilet paper clods... and, yes, now these items have been retrieved and moved to a new home... The top of the Mommy Bathroom Closet which has a keyed lock... This pissed her OFF! She was banned from the bathroom (without supervision), and sent to her room to play. After the house felt livable again, the child was dressed, shod, given snack, bundled up like Randy, and plopped into her car seat. This, again, pissed her off!
-T
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!