I went poop, it's in the toilet!
DOES NOT MEAN
I went poop in the toilet!
In fact, it means that there is *some* poop in the toilet, or, at least maybe a little toilet paper in the toilet that has come into contact with poop.
Tonight, it meant there was poop in the toilet, ish... there was some smeared on the toilet paper which the three year old had used to pull the... raw material out of her pull up (I hate pull ups), which she turned inside-out and dropped on the floor, against the wall. She did NOT tear the piece of TP she dropped in the toilet off of the roll... she, however, did tear the giant (used) peice she threw on the floor off the roll...
She was so pleased with herself when she ran into the living room anouncing, "I went poop! Is in the toilet!!!"
-T
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!