ish...
The girls will be going to live on *indian reservation* with their grandparents, there may or may not be any further contact with them for us, their mother, the CPS worker, etc. As of now, everything is going through the tribal lawyer.
Our notes are totally out of date becuase my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING related to their weekly notes... UGH...
CPS worker is coming over on Wednesday.
Both cars are having issues, I assume with the batteries seeing as they jump ok, but don't start well, I suppose it could be the alternator... I'll see if M's brother will take me to get a jump box tonight so that we can get the kids to counseling tomorrow...
We did get them switched to the new therapist! Though we don't know for how long they'll be able to go.
-T
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!