Tuesday, February 14, 2012

so it is...

We are parents of two.
Little girls.
2.5 years apart.
Happy Valentine's day!

The "new" "little" one, her blog name will be "Fe" (fee).
We have "permanent gardianship" (the tribe doesn't believe in adoption), we can go anywhere, don't have to report to anyone, don't have to turn in weekly's, don't have to fill out a three page report for a scraped knee... just like a real kid!!!
She's nervous, a little scared, a little (go figure) drugged, a little happy... and says herself she's "home"...
***I CRIED*** (I felt guilty bse I didn't over the last permanency but... this one was never supposed to be, in any way, not.a.chance.impossible..., the other one - that was the plan from the get)
wow.

1 comment:

  1. I was telling my better half that I could not wait to read your blog today! Welcome home, Fe!

    ReplyDelete

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!