Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Day 3 - Not liking the person whose idea this was right now. at.all. I am a bad person.

Glaring pouty scowl. Yes. I do still love her.


Synopsis:
10 hugs a day
10 minutes of FUN attachment-inducing games (involving touch and/or eye contact)
20 minutes of doing something fun YOUR CHILD wants to do

So far:
hugs: 3 4 7 8 -leave me alone.
a-i not yet, she's CRAZY! NO, but we did sit at the dinner table together. and she did look in my eyes.
fun: 23 minutes. again, she's crazy. potatoes are not fun when they are "granmaw and granpaw, 'n@ked', and chasing the mom and baby potato", "with their butt hanging out", "'getting n@ked in the living room' while 'in front of the "baby"(toddler)'"

Now, now she's being wild and out of control. Yes, I know she was trying to 'tell us something'. She's NOT going to actually tell us anything though, just make out lives h3ll.

Oh, you want more? We have to strap her into her careat, with the bike helmet, and M strapped in beside her, to drive to HENDERSON to buy a vest/car seat for mentally/physically disabled children, because she too cannot sit in a regular car seat and be safe.

Oh, and how'd that go? Well, she's stuck in it now. It'll work better once the tether is installed. She unbuckled it herself when we got home. I'm.not.happy. She was still in the vest itself.



***I am bad because I did not succeed today and seeing Christine's pain made me think for a instant... second...a few seconds..... FINE. I thought it for a minute , 'HA! that's what she gets.'. I know it's not true and I know I hurt for her, and I really, Really, REALLY love Christine. But it's been a rough day. I'm sorry.
I need to go center and meditate and all that stuff.
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!