
Synopsis:
10 hugs a day
10 minutes of FUN attachment-inducing games (involving touch and/or eye contact)
20 minutes of doing something fun YOUR CHILD wants to do
So far:
30+ mins of ai (baby sling while shopping)
20 min of fun (it was actually easier today. Mr. Potato head is a childhood friend. I am thankful that she is not older and grown beyond small toys into computers and music and pube hair.)
Do I still have to feed it? I fed it.
Feeding make her MORE challenging.
*Stupid us, we had a brilliant idea. One of us needed some supplies. SOMEONE cannot be alone with only one parent. Everyone had to go. She wore her bike helmet in the car while strapped into her car seat (with the foam piece she ripped out placed back into place.) It went well.
She road on my back in a baby sling quite happily. Until it didn't. I hate having to give my glasses up because someone gets glee from ripping glasses off people faces and flinging them to the ground. I also hate when someone yells through the store, and I REALLY.HATE.IT when someone puts their hands down their underpants while riding in a sling on my back. She was happy. Then, well, then she was reaching behind me and grabbing things off the shelf. Then she was... entertaining herself. Then she was screaming. ALL THE WHILE (as in the.whole.trip.) talking like a two year old. A young two year old.
When we got her out of the car ((at home)), she peed on the sidewalk. She laughed that that was her new pee spot. 45 minutes later, she peed in her pajama pants in her bedroom.
I feel like being in jail would be easier. At least then, you have rotating wardens. Now it's all Sunshine. All the time. Still feel like we're not allowed to go anywhere. I try to convince myself that having the EZ-on will make things EZ-er. Alas, I know it will only make the car ride safer (physically, it will try to make her break us mentally) and we still get the rest when she's out of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!