Friday, July 30, 2010

If I have made you crazy, I'm sorry.

The events of last week are still making me crazy. It's contagious, you get it from your kids and the idiots who broke them and gave them to you to fix.

I was trying things differently as to who could see the old blog, and making it friends only and inviting people who I was familiar with (sorry and/or you're welcome if I missed you for that endeavor), then I decided to go through the "big change" I mentioned early last week so I just changed to a new (more fitting, I think) blog address and people can ask how to find us. Nope, no more searching for "Little Miss Sunshine foster", etc, we're not searchable anymore. Sorry.
But, clearly, you have found us now, and that's what really matters, right? Welcome back!
We're glad you found us and are here for the adventure.

Loves! MommyM and MommyT

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to be along for the ride. You gals are the experts and the bosses- Am just a happy member of the peanut gallery

    ReplyDelete

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!