She tells us constantly how evil we are, how much she hates us, how stupid we are, etc.
Starting last night, she began accusing us of touching her vagina. At what point do you call the HUB and tell then that your five-year-old has made this accusation against yourself???
She refuses to do her vest, and if strapped in, is violent and unsafe.
She hits, bites, and, this is the clincher:
She PEES. On the floor in front of the toilet facing the wall, in her clothes in the hallway, on her bedroom floor, UUUGGGHHHH. If she chooses her clothes, she then strips them off, and throws them down the hall. At people. I have ignored it. When she comes out her room half naked, I look away from her and take her back to her room. When she throws a fit, I tell her I can't see or interact with her without clothes on. She scream/sobs that they have pee on them. I tell her she should have thought of that first. Eventually she asks for clean clothes so she can come out of her room. I crack the door and drop in clean panties and pants. When she is dressed, I require she pick up her pee clothes and put them in the washer. As soon as she does so, she starts up again with the wild crazy behavior.
She is out of control. I can hardly eat because she flares up. I can hardly sleep because she sneaks around and I can't risk sleeping through the 120dec. siren. I can't even go pee in peace. There was once a time when I showered. Now I'm afraid to.





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!