On her bedroom floor.
No big deal(ish)...
On M's pants and shoes.
Big deal.
She tongued her enzymes and sleep pills. Then spit them and an ounce of "poop juice" out of her mouth onto M's (already peed on) shoes.
She was given ONE chance to eat dinner.
She went to bed as.soon.as. she decided she didn't want to cooperate. 3/4 of a sandwich and half a glass of water is how long she managed not to be vile.
She got really mad when she peed on the floor (yes, again) and I said... "well. it's your floor. it's your pee. thanks for keeping it in your room. good night."
She was asleep in less than 20 minutes.
I love my daughter. I don't love pee*. (neither does M).
*I know someone is going to suggest camping toilets or pull-ups. won't.work. she knows how to dump a camping toilet (on her floor -DUUUH) and she undresses herself (conpletely, because we're two now) before she pees. Her bedroom and ours are the only parts of our house with carpet. We'll just tear her carpet up eventually.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!