IIIiiiIIIIiiiii aaaaaammmmmm going tooooooooooOOOOOOOoooo KILL you
IIIiiiIIIIiiiiimmmmmm gonna KILL you
... carry on from the bedroom door for an hour.
I'm ignoring it.
She's small in her room. We told her we'd let her out when she stopped being violent.
I'm tired.
She's kicking things and jumping on her bed, still singing vile things.
I think I might need pr*zac. I feel depressed. The neuro wants me to take vitamin B or something. He doesn't want to add anything in with the *new* Copaxone (it takes at least nine months to start doing anything).
I'm a vegetarian. My vitamin levels were
I still have that D@mned headache. Yes. I finally gave and took Tylenol. I think my brain actually laughed at me.
I'm tired.
I stink but I can't take a shower until she's asleep. I planned to take a shower this morning. I thought it was going to be a good day.
Why do I stink? I'm too tired to take a shower.





Sometimes washing the brain with sleep is better than washing the body with water. There's always tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteSending hugs.
You say that, Dear, only because you can't smell me.
ReplyDeleteI can smell me.
I don't even want to sleep in the same house as me.