I feel like a bad mommy. It all stems from childhood and then is compounded by a short bout a few years ago... I forget to eat.
Often.
When I was young (less then ten) one day I told my mother I was hungry. She told me I JUST ATE FIVE HOURS AGO, I would be fine.
Ya, you can guess how that panned out later.
I forgot to eat lunch today.
I forgot to feed Miss Sunshine lunch (prezzels and fruit, yes, *lunch*... not so much).
She did really well most of the day.
Then Bad MommyT *told* her she did well.
Then we took her out to eat.
Then she ate.
Then she started to lose it.
We got to the bathroom.
Choices were given.
She wasn't able to pretend to make good choices.
She chose the less fun choice.
Then she got violent.
She is in bed early. We are watching TV still feeling like bad parents.
Sometimes, I feel like I am not good at being a good parent, more less a therapeutic parent.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!