Friday, May 14, 2010

She was *off* today.
I have to go buy materials to Master-Lock our kitchen cabinets.
If I buy seven sets I can hook up the whole kitchen (might save me time in the future, just to do it all now.)
If I buy combo locks instead of keyed locks, I don't have to worry about her stealing the keys. -Which she has already promised to do.
Oh, WHY?
She threatened to climb the cabinet and steal a knife. I don't remember if she threatened anything beyond hiding it in her room.
Those of you who know me to any degree, probably know I skip to the *how to avoid my own and my spouse's death crisis* mode instead of the *figure out how to make this a squishy bonding time* mode.

2 comments:

  1. It is safety first, bonding second, always. So, smart move. You cannot bond if you are stabbed. Or dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but Corey... if that's true we may _never_ bond!!!

    ReplyDelete

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!