Still cough-y, significantly less. I pounded on her for a minute and then told her to just go to sleep and ignored anything else. She went to sleep. Those of you who said this, are
probably right. Feel validated? Good.
Because you are valid in what you say. My argument: I'm a freak with a 5 year old with cystic fibrosis and Josh is in the hospital AGAIN, this time with a newly installed feeding tube courtesy of blocked intestines (which has virtually nothing to do with his shiny new lungs) and that makes me worry even more about her tiny fake cough. -->me<-- 15="" 3.="" br="" clinic="" freak.="" i="" is="" it.="" june="" know="" psych="" wart.="" worry="">
Also, tired - me, not the baby. She's NEVER TIRED.- . Probably has something to do with this week old headache. People say this is called a migraine. Other people say I've had it for much more than a week. I say I can still drive so it can't possibly be that bad. I don't even HAVE to medicate. (It's my most irritating quality apparently. MommaM says I need to take
more pain killers when I am in pain.) I call it a
"mybrain" and blame MS.
*******************************************
Five year olds are not developmentally ready for dresses
and dignity. I don't care what their history is. We are jerks for not buying her matching shorts. SHORTS. Necessary.-->
Sabrina has to wear a uniform to school. She prefers jumpers (as in, she will not wear any other uniform components like pants or skirts). Why does she not like skirts? Because the skirts have built-in shorts.
ReplyDeleteSo you really can't win.
--> Foster Ima - that's funny. I take it jumpers are like the shorts/shirt thing that we used to wear in the 80s/90s? I didn't even know they made those anymore. At least you know her underwear (and their contents) are covered, right?
ReplyDeleteWasn't meaning to minimize your worry over LMS... I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete-->Ashley,
ReplyDeleteOh, hon, I wasn't accusing you of minimalizing at all. I was just venting that I *AM* in fact, a little of a freak when it comes to LMS's health/coughing/etc. I did follow advice. It did work for her.
I did not, however, make *me* convinced that my daughter doesn't have CF and instead just reminded me that it's big and scary and uncontrollable and I don't.like.it.one.bit.
And it didn't help that just a few days ago I read about Josh being back in the hospital.
No need to apologize. You really didn't do anything wrong and I'm sorry I made you feel that way.
No worries, then :) I just know how blase I can occasionally be about CF, and it's *scary*.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your Josh. Thinking of you all.