Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The part of last night to talk about.


Won.


clouds. rock.


I love Italy.


Oh, wait. I'm at home. I mean Colorado. That pic just reminded me of my intense desire to experience Italy. I love, love, love Colorado!!

I love that I can take all of these pictures in the same location. I love that I can pick my camera up and find little bits of respite before I have to drive down the road with a screaming naked five year old flinging peed underwear at me. And I love that I can upload those pictures and remember the peaceful moments when I didn't want to slam my head in the door.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I just figured out you are in Co- so are we- we are in NorthEastern about an hour from Denver- where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In... NorthCentral?... about an hour from Denver, unless 25 is actively under construction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See....this is why I'm having a love affair with my camera. The same reason as you and the fact that it doesn't talk back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

HI! We're so glad you came to share with us!
We would love to hear your thoughts and questions!